Friday, November 27, 2009

How to style my hair like this??

Yesterday, I got my curly/wavy hair cut to this length. Does anyone have any suggestions for styling my hair like this? I'm aiming to try it this morning so just reccomending products isn't going to be helpful. Thanks!



http://www.celebrityindex.com/Arielle_Ke...



How to style my hair like this??

1) apply some mousse



2) separate your hair into segments and then wrap ur hair around ur straightening iron



or the alternative for step 2 is



2) crunch ur hair and hold it like that while applyin heat with ur hair dryer.



all the best i wanted to do that too which was why i watched the video long back.........hope it works for you



How to style my hair like this??

hair dryer diffuser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike