Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair style?

do you see my avatar? i am kind of like that only that my hair is something more curly, so it becomes more afro. I feel it does not look well on me, and really short it looks horrible. My mom is telling me that i should cut it that it look very horrible on me, as she said that really short hair i look cool, and everybody else said i look bad with short hair.



How can i know wich hair style looks good on me?



Hair style?

Don't listen to what other people tell you. If it gets to long, and out of control it wont look good at all, and it seems to me like it ggetting a little long....so I'd get a haircut buddy =)



Hair style?

well,to be honest i think cutting it is better but you should take the opinion of a hairstylist because they really understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike