Friday, November 27, 2009

Hairdo's Please (;?

Hi, Please could you think of some hairdo's.



Please Note - I do NOT want my hair cut, just styles etc..



Ok, So I have round face %26amp; a biggish nose. What hairdos could i wear? My hair is just under my shoulders and isn't layerd and I do not have a fringe.



By the way im 12, and I would like the hairstyles to involve my hair being STRAIGHT and DOWN.



thank you (:



Hairdo's Please (;?

my advise would be to get it layered it would complement your round face and by so much easier to do.....



Hairdo's Please (;?

idk a choppy scene hair cut with a big bow



Hairdo's Please (;?

accessories like head bands and clips would be cute, or a yorkie ..not much you can do with just straight down hair if you dont want to cut it



Hairdo's Please (;?

Try half loose, simple but looks nice. You could have lose plaits or pigtails, which look really sweet. Maybe you should get your hair layered and shaped around your face so you can just wear it down and still look really nice and not plain. You could try curling it, which always looks nice or small plaits at the front that you then clip back. Hope this helps, good luck!



Hairdo's Please (;?

I think you should have your hair down and then grab the front section, where your fringe would be if you had one, and then pin it to the top of your head and make it bulge up a bit.



It will make you face appear longer.



Hairdo's Please (;?

sorry ,but if your peramiters are straight ,down and not being cut ,well that leaves nothing to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike