Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help Please?

Im looking to change my hair style/cut.



Do you have any suggestions?



Heres a picture of me:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4oryplx



Help Please?

ok 1 your f**king hot and dont change anything your very cute dont change ! p.s is your name courtney balcom? cuz you look like her



Help Please?

Wow, nice hair! Try sideswept bangs, and angled layers.



Help Please?

I like the cut you have, just maybe take off that bottom few inches.



Help Please?

No way I like your hairstyle! What are you looking for though? I think that your hair is cool!You could have your hair flipped that would look cool too. and it isn't hard either they'll just trim and flip your hair. :D I hope I get best answer I'm planning on being top contributer! ps: you could even make thicker bangs like they take up your forehead just make sure that they angle to a side!



Help Please?

First of all i think you hav gorgeous hair. I really do!!! But if u truly want to change it, i wuld suggest getting blunt bangs and coloring your hair like a really dark brown or black maybe.



P.S. Blunt bangs are the bangs that are in front of your forhead and that are fairly short.



GOOD LUCK



Help Please?

more volume/layers/feathered. i could give u more suggestions if u had a straight on pic. if u aren't comfortable about how u look straight on in pictures(most people don't), i'd suggest trying to think of this as an opprotunituy TO make yourself look good straight on and get the best advice -- u r asking for a new hair style/cut to make urself look better afterall. don't sweat it. u can do A LOT with ur hair -- it's very shiny and healthy!!!=D



Help Please?

I would keep the same overall style, but angle your bangs into your hair more. maybe some lowlights too just to give it some more depth.



Help Please?

die it black, layer it, and a red strik:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike