Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scene hair?

Here is EXACTLY how I want my hair to be cut.



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



I have regular, straight hair a couple inches past the shoulder.



Any advice or tips I can give to a hairstylist to help her depict the hairstyle?



I will bring the photo.



Also some styling tips for when after i get my hair cut? =]



Scene hair?

you short choppy layers at the tops and longer ones in the back umm stlying tips your going to tease your hair and or get a really good voulme hair spray i use pantene sheer voulme and i have both max hold and touchable hold you'll need lots n lots of hairspray i use garnier and i have tresemme and big sexy hair hair spray!!



Scene hair?

Tell your hairdresser to give you a really choppy and piecey look. get a really chunky side bang. Make sure she uses a razor on the ends so you don't just have straight ends. Once you have he cut get some texturizing was and take sections and run a tiny bit down you hair. Then top it off with some hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike