Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

Ok so I am suppose to get a hair cut, I am 18 male, and my hair dark brown, medium/long length, hair over eyes, half hanging over the ears and a bit of a mullet. I got no job so i can mess up too.



Who thinks I should cut my hair myself (using scissors)



1.shaved length #0 (like bold)



2.Really short #2



3.cut it to medium



4. Other, suggest something



5. Who thinks I should go to hairdressers, what haircut?



6. Other, suggest somehting



OPTIONAL: Who thinks I should dye it blonde



Pick the number and add a suggestion, and say if you think I should dye my hair blonde.



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

You need long, choppy hair. That is so hawt on guys. You can go at it yourself, as long as you keep it longer you can always get it fixed if you mess up too bad.



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



I always thought that style was pretty stellar.



No dont dye it blond.



And you could do it yourself if you wanted because not a lot of hair dressers do cuts like that.



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

don't dye it blond!



2 or 3, depending what suits you best, according to your face. but do it at hairdressers, they do it better.



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

Okay, my friend who is a similar age has the same hair colour and length and he did this and it looks great! He got a haircut so his hair is all spiky then he dyed the spikes blonde and tipped his mullet with blonde as well. It looks really good!



So, i choose 3.



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

really short #2



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

Try one of these styles:



http://www.slickville.com/sections/brylk...



How should I cut my hair? pick a style?

You should go have it done and the stylist will tell you what she thinks will work best for your face and type of hair! Just don't shave it off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike