Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have long hair.should i cut them?

actually i have long hair n i have to go to college with the same hair style.so sometime i think i should cut my hair.but now m planning to cut them from front just to change my look.is this good?



I have long hair.should i cut them?

If you have had long hair for a while, cutting it might be a little drastic and you are going to be going thru enough changes already. Try some highlights for something different. You can always cut it later.



I have long hair.should i cut them?

Girls Look beautiful by long Hair. I want my girl friend should have long hair. Report It



I have long hair.should i cut them?

If you want to go ahead. It is your choice. Hair can always grow back if you don't like it.



I have long hair.should i cut them?

I used to have long hair and now it's shaved. I can say something for certain on hair...it will grow back!



I have long hair.should i cut them?

NO KEEP YOUR HAIR THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike