Friday, November 27, 2009

What can i do to take the attention off my face????

i have bad skin and i want to take to attention off of it until it gets a little better. Anything that helps like maybe a hair cut or hair style (i have long layers to the small of my back)? maybe changing the way i dress? maybe drawing attention to my eyes with makeup-but how? I dont know but this really sucks. help and tonight I am going out with this guy im totally head over heels for



What can i do to take the attention off my face????

Hi. Well, you can try a hair style that will perhaps fall onto your cheeks from the sides.. Ask your hair-dresser about a style that would suit you.



Also, you can wear a dress/blouse that will reveal a little bit of cleavage. And wear a chain with a nice pendant (to match the blouse) to complement the look..



If you don't have much cleavage, buy a bra that would enhance what you already have. And remember, make sure that the pendant sits right where the cleavage starts. ;)



Your man will look at your face, but the focus would definitely be elsewhere.. :))



Good luck.



What can i do to take the attention off my face????

you cant really take attention off your face, but try wearing a cute outfit that stands out. if you have side bangs, cover your face a little bit with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike