Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a new hair style?

so yeah my hair is to the middle of my back and extreramley straight and plain...no bangs just all the same length. Any ways i want to layer it MYSELF but i need a how to guide or something- or some tips. Id like to do it sometime today. Is there any web sites with videos or anything showing how to DO IT YOURSELF?



oh and diffrent things i can do to my hair after i were to cut it?



I need a new hair style?

Here are some sites that may help.



I need a new hair style?

don't cut it yourself. Go to a salonist. You'll probably just ruin it.



I need a new hair style?

Ummm, hate to burst your "do it yourself" bubble, but if you really want it to look good, just go to Great Clips or something like that and get it cut there. But yes, layer's definatly, and probably side swept bangs.



I need a new hair style?

If your hair is straight and you cut it yourself you will notice mistakes a lot more than if it was curly. Cutting your own bangs would work out fine. I'd look for pics in a magazine and find someting you like and try it in the mirror but don't do the back yourself. If you don't have the money to have it cut somewhere, style it yourself. Do curlers or a curling iron.



I need a new hair style?

Ooooooh, I think you may regret cutting you hair yourself. Go to the hairdressers.



I need a new hair style?

first of all here is a few questions to ask yourself befor you get a new hairstyle.



1.) shape of your face.



round: keep it layered, shoulder length



heart : best for bobs



square: mediam length



2.) size of forehead:



small: no bangs



mediam bang are optional



large: side swept bangs



When layering first find out you desired length of hair.



give yourself good amount of layers that are not to far apart in length. ( to little layers with to much space can make hair look choppy.



After you do your hair, put some texturing cream in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike