Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which hair style looks the best on me?

I have long black hair and I really want to cut it but I don't know which haircut I should go for! I am thinking layers is good but I want to know about more kinds. please give me names for the hairstyle or hiarcut! thanks!



Which hair style looks the best on me?

If you don't want too much cut off,just ask for long layers %26amp; say 2or 3 inches cut off. Just take a pic with you, A pic speaks 1000 words. I would never go %26amp; get a cut %26amp; not show a pic. You can tell him (or her) what you like or dislike about the pics %26amp; he will know how to cut your hair. Go for a consotation first,they are free.(take your pics in) If you like what he sugests (you are a good fit) make an appointment.



Which hair style looks the best on me?

scene. look up scene hair for girls. theres so many on youtube and google.



Which hair style looks the best on me?

is your hair straight? what's the shape of your face? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike