Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I Bleach my hair or Dye it Black?

I ask this because I'm wondering if black and pink will look better, or if blonde and pink will look better? I know, I don't have to bleach it to make it blonde ( trust me, you don't have to bleach your hair to make it blonde, it just looks nicer if you bleach it first ) I know I want my bangs pink, and I might have to get that part bleached, but this is difficult, and my mother and sister are no help at all.



Plus, will the hairdresser ( or whatever** ) laugh at me if I ask them to dye it pink? I fear being mocked.



** I say that because I haven't ever been to a salon before, normally my mother cuts/dyes/ and even styles my hair. ( She makes it look pretty good, but she's given me the option of going to a salon. )



You're answers will be thanked, as I'm doing that now. Thank you for any and all help! ( Rude comments will be ignored. )



Should I Bleach my hair or Dye it Black?

They both would look good, but the black pink combo would have easier maintenance. With a blond pink combo sometimes the pink will "bleed" onto the blonde, giving a all over pink, it happens during regular shampooing the pink will stain the blonde around it and is sometimes unavoidable with that color combo.



I wouldn't worry about being mocked, I personally love when a client comes in with a fun idea for their hair, it allows me to stretch my creative wings, and I think most stylists feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike