Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need a hair makeover?

I have light blonde hair cut into a bob. I hate it. I want something new and exciting for my hair to give me a boost. I want a cute style and I want to dye it red. My problem is red won't stay in my hair, after 2 shampoos it fades. I haven't stripped my hair in nearly a year so I should have some red pigment built up. How can I go red and make it stick, also would like ideas on a cute do, that doesn't make me look like a guy.



Need a hair makeover?

Go to http://www.colorexperte.com/expert/index...



pic the shade that's right for you. You get color and highlight all in one box, and you'll get one hell of a make over.



Need a hair makeover?

Get a bunch of choppy layers, and some side bangs. haha i wish i had that problem.. my hair holds red waaayyy to well=]



Need a hair makeover?

are you sure about the red?i just think its a very daring color...i would rather go dark brown or mahogany for a reddish tinge.don't be too drastic with hair chanes you might hate it in the end try something that could go well with most colors for your outfits.and try a mild shampoo...baby shampoo even so the color doesn't fade fast.



Need a hair makeover?

Wispy layers and red is for people who have the complexion for it. Try an ash blonde with subtle highlights in a slightly dark tone. That way you won't end up trying to fix the roots every week. There are shampoos out there for dyed/bleached hair. They may be a little pricey for you but Vive' by Loreal is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike