Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I get a shaggy hairsyle with my thick hair?

I have very thick hair that tends to get fairly frizzy and puffy at times, not too bad though. When it gets longer it gets worse though and does not even move in the windiest wind. Its fairly straight but my bangs curl up when they get just a little long. I was wondering if I would still be able to get a shaggy style hair cut like this閳?( http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor... )



If so閳?br> 1)What products (specific names) should I use and when and how.



2)Will I need to straighten it every day, if so with what (specific type and brand of straighter) or is there a product I can just rub into my hair (specific name)?



3)Will my bangs eventually straighten out if they get long enough?



4)Last but not least閳?the kid is the picture is 14 or 16 would this still work on and 18 year old college student?



If this will not work for me please recommend a different type of style and provide a like to a picture if you could. Thank you so much for all of your help!



Can I get a shaggy hairsyle with my thick hair?

your description of you hair is pretty general but i'm assuming your hair is thick. frizzy and puffy is usually caused by they way you sleep or how your hair is dried.



your bangs curl when they're long as most hair do, or you're sub consciously getting it out of your face. you'd probably be able to get that hairstyle and yes, it'll fit an 18 year old.



what products should you use? i'm not really sure what you want to use whatever product for, but shampoo and all should be the same.



you need to get your hair layered slightly. if you hair is curling out in the front, you'd have to straighten it. try not to straighten your ahir too often, it might cause split ends and other undesirable stuff. you can use colour show liss cream(url's down there)



http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?...



which helps straighten hair a little, but not to a large extent. it DOES fight frizz well. at least for my hair. it's thick too. VS sasoon's straightener is very reliable, though a little costly. straighteners are more or less the same. it's up to your personal preference really.. model, design (if it matters), brand.. but for the record, sasoon's work perfectly fine.



your bangs probably won't really straighten out a whole lot until they're about as long as your chin or something, usually because it isn't 'heavy' enough to hold itself down. but i don't think you want em to grow THAT long right?



the thing with straighteners. sometimes if there's too much heat, you damage your hair and they may get a little crumpled. really. (you might not want to try that) and if it's over done, you may look like you've just rebonded your hair, and come off as unnatural. one way to straighten your bangs a little is to blow dry it. stick out 2 fingers, and as if you're cutting them with your fingers, hold it down from the root to the tip with the hair dryer following the downward motion.



(almost as if your fingers are the straighteners)



good luck and hope you get the style you want!



Can I get a shaggy hairsyle with my thick hair?

THAT IS THE BEST.



Volume is a really good with short hair, cause you can make it puff up, i have short soft hair, it doesnt help me at all!!!



with the style you want



1. Use gel, the one that doesnt set quick so you have time to style, Garnier or Swartcroft is good brands...



2. It looks like he blow dries his. After a shower tip your hair upside down to dry!!! your hair will just sit



3. I cant really tell you, but i think it will, long hair usually sits doen otherwise youll have an afro



4. Thats the guy from Hannah Montanna, ay??? A style works great on any age from 16 -22 if you ask me!!!



Hope it works out, if you want more advice, you should see a hairdresser, just ask for their opinon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike