Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

There was a website I used to go to and I would browse through different pictures to see what kind of hair cut I wanted to get. The website was also a blog. I think it started with a "c" but I'm not sure. If any of you know a website like this, feel free to tell me.



This is what my hair looks like now. It looked exactly like that right after some styling from a professional.



http://a502.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



I can't remember what they did while styling it to make it curly like that since my hair is basically straight. I just know they didn't use a curling iron. Any suggestions on how to make my hair look like that again, instead of just flat and straight like it is now?



Thanks for the help in advanced!



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

ur website isnt working



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

the link doesnt work.



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

your link doesnt work sorry



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

i agree. link doesn't work. sorry :)



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

as u'v heard the link doesnt work but if they diddnt use a curling wand they probably used a round brush and a blowdryer. one way off getting a bit of wave in your hair is o use a product such as garnier surf spray, just spray in hair and scrunch



Hair stlye help , Picture included.?

your website is not working when you click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike