Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styling problems!!?

Ok i have really thick hair so think infact that i have yet to find a clip large enough to hold it up and when i fix it my main options are wearing completely straight OR mousing it down while wet and letting it kink. When i do try to style it on side fixes really pretty and the other one will fall straight IMMEDIATELY. What can i do to style it?



Oh and im getting married soon so some formal ideas would work too....its kinda cut in layers with the back kinda long and the front and sides are like to my chin and it gradually gets longer as it got to the back of my head.



Hair styling problems!!?

your hair is all jacked up ha ha ha ha



Hair styling problems!!?

Okay well you can go to the hair dresser and ask them to thin out your hair, and when they do that they make layers to fine out your hair. Try that, also just putting moose in your hair, and scrunching it, making it curly would look okay too.. :)



and for formal ideas, after the "thinning out" ty putting your hair in a half bun, all in curls. then some curls falling down.



Hair styling problems!!?

I have horribly thick hair that is so heavy it won't hold any type of curl. I stylist finally convinced me to have it thinned. I wished I had had it done years before. I can actually have a hairstyle instead of a ton of flat hair. I have it thinned on every third or fourth visit to my salon (every 6-8 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike