Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help me find a hair style for me.?

I am a mommy and I am tired of looking like one. I am only 23 and I need to find a hairstyle that makes me look more my age. You can't really tell the style my hair is here because it is pulled back, but I was hoping that would help to show my features so I could get a good suggestion. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z219/...



Please help me. I am very unsure of what kind of cut I should get.



Help me find a hair style for me.?

Side swept bangs look great on anyone. You must not have much time being a mother and all, so the side swept look with be perfect. it is extremely versatile and makes you look like you spent a lot of time on your hair even if you didn't. And the look great with your hair up in a ponytail. They look even better with your hair down.



It would also help to cut your hair short, about shoulder-length. Consider getter soft layers and tapering it in the front. The taper will help your side swept bangs transition into the rest of your hair!



I hope this helps!!



Help me find a hair style for me.?

I think that this hairstyle will look good on anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike