Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curly hair?

i hav dark brown CURLY hair that goes down at least to my shoulders. since its so curly, i cant brush it or else it puffes out 8 inches in every which way(i am not kidding) i cant streighten it every day cuz it takes lik an hour especially with all the tangles. im thinking about getting a different hair style, but i dont want to really cut my hair that much shorter. does anyone know some cute hair styles for curly hair?



if it helps, im half asian but i look more asian and im 13yrs old



Curly hair?

I think your problem isn't that you need a different cut. I think you need some help styling. I also have curly hair and I am a licensed cosmetologist. I have had my hair every length and every cut and the longer it is, the better the curls look. First things first, you should never brush your hair when it's dry. You need to get out of the shower and either use a pick or a wide tooth comb to get the tangles out. Then, put mousse in your hair and scrunch it up a little bit. You can use a diffuser or you can let it air dry. A diffuser just gives you neater curls. Good luck!



Curly hair?

Thick hair looks really pretty with curls. Lots of wavy loose curls look really nice and cute. If its really fat and thick use a flat iron and make it straight, which also looks very nice. OR use a large barell iron and make curls then run your fingers through them and spray for loose waves. that will look really nice ;]



Curly hair?

my hair is also curly and hard to manage i recently cut it in layers and added bangs. i also straiten my bands and use grease to manage my hair plus it makes your hair look great with grease and srait bangs.(i have side bangs).



Curly hair?

I am 1/2 Japanese with curly hair. I have long layers and I never brush my hair unless I flat iron it. I suggest using a anti-frizz gel then spraying hairspray while your hair is wet. Then diffuse it. The hairspray will help your curls remain intact. Do Not Brush your hair after this, it will only lead to frizzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike