Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can y

i'm getting my hair cut soon, so i would really like suggestions on how to cut and style my hair to make my face shape better and i enjoy being pale, so i was wondering what color lips would be best on me=] http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/ce...



http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/ce...



http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/ce...



http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/ce...



and this is a typical outfit i would wear to school so you can have an idea of what the girl meant*my head destroys the outfitxD*:



http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/ce...



comments on fixing my head and hair would be great;D



but what i DO NOT want is a TAN...i don't like tan skin on myself.



thanks=]



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

i think that you should let your bangs grow a little bit and maybe thin out your hair. it really looks cute straight!! and put on frizz control serum on wet hair then style. though you don't have a frizz problem but it will make your hair look shiny and glossy. try to tease your roots to give you some extra volume. OH! you would look great with light brown hair and blond highlights!!



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

You look fine! Don't change, please... Be yourself. Natural is the best way but if you want to wear make up wear stuff like a light pink lip gloss or shine to make your lips have a cute tint to it. Forget what that girl said. If you're doing this, do the change for yourself without anyone else in mind.



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

You're very pretty. I think you could do with a better haircut though. If you straightened your hair and let your bangs grow, the cut long layers and long side-swept bangs, you'd look drop dead gorgeous. As for lips, I'd suggest a pale pink with a little sparkle. Stick to natural looking colors.



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

Actually, I think you should get permanent straight. Don't cut your hair. It looks nice![: I love your bangs! xp



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

Dont worry what people say about you, if your comfortable with how you look then its fine. The girl who told you was probably self certered and just being mean. I wouldnt let it get to me.



p.s i think you look great



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

Work with your stylist on good ways to cut your hair - a little more body is what you need - stick straight I think would be a mistake. I think peaches and corals might look good on you lip-wise.



The girl was rude. You look fine. I like being pale too.



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

wat ever your pretty they way u r dont listen to wat other ppl say



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

You need...



1) clear skins. (mostly on the chin)



2) As for you hair: Straighten your hair and get side-swept-bangs or get really short (almost boyish) and very choppy layers and spike it up. I've always wanted to do that with my hair but my mom will kill me. ]':



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

The girl sounds like a big B***H. You should've punched her in the throat. But, back to the subject. You are a very pretty girl. You have beautiful eyes. I actually think you would look so pretty blonde! :) I like the lenght of your cut too, I would just straighten it! You head is fine, BTW. It's our flaws that make us unique and beautiful you know? :)



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

First of all let me say you are very beautiful already! Your hair color combined with your eyes creates a striking combination.



Though to help out with your question, I would say you have a long, oval head shape. So a shorter haircut, a chin-length bob should even it out or a style with layers beginning at your chin. Avoid cuts that add volume on top like super short pixie cuts. Your style appears to be funky and quirky so it's only fitting you find a cut that matches.



Here are a few ideas that match your face shape:



http://image50.webshots.com/50/0/21/90/2...



http://interaktiv.vg.no/filmextra/bilder...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



The only other suggestion I have is work on clearing up your acne. Neutrogena acne care products worked well for me but if it doesn't for you try visiting a dermatologist.



And never let anyone tell you you're not beautiful.



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

OK! Well.. I think that your VERY pretty you just need to cange a few things... Well, to start off... that outfit that you were wearing - (and this is a typical outfit i would wear to school so you can have an idea of what the girl meant*my head destroys the outfit xD*: ) - Well, i think that you should wear that to the first day of school becuase it's very cute... BUT i don't like the top.... maybe find a brown top to go wtih the heels... =) - like example try this tank top from old navy... it's quite cheep - $17.50 - and it would go very good with your shoes! =) ( http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do... ) I think that would flatter your shape becasue it's not tight fitting OR if you didn't like that top try this one - 19.50 - They only have size Medium online but if you go in their store they should have more sizes ( http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do... )



Ok I don't think that you should get your haircut though - i think that you would look major CUTE with your hair longer...(for the time being) I think you should just straighten it. BUT i don't like your hair color when you straighten it... I think that you hair looks.. well fried in the picture that it's straightened... Maybe you should die it a brown? (*possibly*) And maybe trim up your ends... That's it with your hair!



Your face - makeup, makeup, makeup =). That's all you need and you would like GOR-JUSS! Well your eyebrows kind of bother me.. (there no big deal) I think that you just need to die them a different color.. OK see your going to think that im crazy but i read this in a magazine once.. Ok see if you want to make your eyebrows darker (which i think you should try) Is you put mascra on them... (YES, sounds crazy right?) But Then you wash it off right away... (but it you have a water-proof mascara i wouldn't use it beucase it would take a while to get it off)... Ok next, use eye liner and mascara. That would deffinately make your eyes POP!And well, that's about it!



=) Hope I helped alot!



A few years ago, a girl told me that i would be so pretty if it weren't for my head...so, can you help fix it?

sorry..but I think you need makeover by a profesional..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike