Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I cut scene bangs myself?

I'm 14 but I have side bangs already, they part in the middle of my face and they fall on a sort of angle to the left, and i have some excess bangs that part to the right. But I want the scene side swept bangs where it drops down to your forehead and and falls to a side. you get the idea. The thing is, i don't know if i want my stylist to do it because sometimes she doesn't get how i want my hair styled and she does it wrong. And i usually cut my bangs myself and they come out good. My friend told me I should just grow out my bangs and then cut them so i'd have a clean start. what should i do?



I want them like this so I can pin them up with a bow :]



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



and



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



How do I cut scene bangs myself?

I would wait to grow out your bangs then cut it, or else if you cut it now, your hair might turn out to be total crap. And I don't know if you should try it yourself, but you can definatly bring a picture like that to your stylist. Hope this helps!



How do I cut scene bangs myself?

Grow your bangs out a little and get a new stylist. If you are dissastisfied with the way she cuts your hair, find someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike