Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Product to use..tips...!?!?

I have very thick brownish hair, and I attempt to give myself a textured, messy, matte. look with regular hair gel. Hair gel doesnt really give me a messy textured look at all. It just makes my hair greasy, hard, shiney, and gross. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good matte products, that gives a natural look, and that also gives me that textured messy look. Also, should I ask my hair stylist to cut my hair a certain way to achieve this look?? Right now my hair is all one length. Should I get a more choppy cut for this style I'm going after????



I need some help peoples...!



Hair Product to use..tips...!?!?

To get the control of gel without the hardness, use pommade-but only a little or your hair will look greasy. Put a littl eon your finger tips and run through your hair and mess it up. It is great stuff and you can get it at the drugstore.



Hair Product to use..tips...!?!?

The best product I have found for this is by Joico it is called Con-text Pliable Paste. It really rocks and gives you a great texture but no shine, is a matte finish and stays maleable. Also ask your stylist if she can texture the ends of your hair...a razor would do this best but she can point cut into it or just use some texturizing scissors to lighten up the ends and give you a more choppy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike