Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! I have frizzy hair!?

I have frizzy, hair, and I cut it short thinking it would help, but it didn't, and now I have short hair that is out of control. Even worse, now I don't know how to style my hair because it was long for so long. How can I get rid of the frizz?



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Go to the salon, and get a deep conditioning treatment, it really helps.



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Two tips.



Smoothing Syrum (I recommend CHI). It is definitely worth the buy for frizzy hair. I swear by mine.



I also recommend styling it with a diffuser I also find it helps.



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Try Redkken 'So soft' shampoo and conditioner. make sure to blow dry your hair everyday, after adding a leave in conditioner, with a round brush to help minimize frizz. Also, you may want to add a wax or pomade after you are done styling for extra flyaways.



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Frizz Ez serum. or try a Flat Iron.



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

you can get it chemical straight.



or straignted your hair everyday but use deep condencing and when you straighted ur hair use no frizz control from garnear.



talk to your hairdresser and see if they have other soultions.



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Try using Alberto VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing, Normal/Dry Hair, 1.5 oz (42.5 g) Videopinions are product reviews and demonstrations by the people who



http://tw.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid...



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Use tons of "Suave just for men gel" its cheap and works! My hair was sooooo unbelievabley frizzy then i tryed that and now I have nice defined curls! TRY it its a life saver! :)



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

Leave-in conditioner! You don't even have to buy a special leave-in brand, I use a drugstore moisturizing conditioner and just don't rinse it out. Gel your hair while it's still pretty wet, and scrunch it dry with a soft old T-shirt, not a towel - assuming you've got curly hair, if it's straight I guess you wouldn't scrunch. Don't blow dry it!



Help! I have frizzy hair!?

i have the same prob i am am african american tho, umm, i guess u could use a sleek and shine shampoo, conditiner and deep conditner from gariner and that help me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike