Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair style!?

i would like to get my hair similar to the hairstyle this guy has



http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5295/...



is there a certain name for that hairstyle, i have never got my hair professionaly cut n styled before. how do i go about getting my hair done similar to that?



Hair style!?

print off that pic and take it with you. The person there will help you. If printing isn't possible, look at their books when you get there and find something similar. Tell her what you want. She'll understand you.



Hair style!?

You can always bring in that picture and show it to the stylist and they will cut it exactly like his. I haven't gotten mine cut at a salon since I was 11 and now I'm 16, because I prefer doing it myself.



Hair style!?

just print the pic %26amp; just show it to your hair stylist!



Hair style!?

tell the barber or saloon guy you wanna cut it layered and short. And for the sideburns, shave em off and leave baby hair.



Hair style!?

why don't you just print the picture off and take it to your stylist i've done that a million times and it's always worked for me. good luck :)



Hair style!?

it's not a faux-hawk. and i don't really know the name of that hair style.



just try to show the photo to your stylist. or mention a celebrity sporting that hair, i'm sure they could get it right.



Hair style!?

looks like it tapered on the side and back probley a 90 or 45 degree cut . yake the pic with u when u get it cut they should be able to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike